Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let’s Pretend Play / Juegos Imaginativos

Ian is developing his imagination. Lately, we have seen him chattering away to himself, having fun acting out his favorites books characters, for example being the baby bird of Are you my mother, or being Max of Where The Wilds Things Are.

Ian está desarrollando su imaginación. Ahora es s usual verlo hablando solo, divirtiéndose representando a los personajes de sus libros, por ejemplo, siendo el pajarito de Are you my mother, o siendo Max de Where The Wilds Things Are.

Yesterday, we were cleaning up the entrance of our house. Ian took his broom and I thought he was going to sweep (I was doing so), but he pretended to be a rider on his horse (I understood that because he asked me to make the neighing, snorting, and the clop-clop of hooves).

Ayer, mientras estuvimos limpiando la entrada de casa, Ian tomo su escobita, pensé que iba a barrer como yo lo estaba haciendo, pero él empezó a imitar a un jinete en su caballo (lo supe porque me pidió que hiciera los sonidos de los relinchos del caballo y los sonidos de sus cascos).


Then, after he swung, I put his stuffed koala on the swing and Ian pushed it as I expected; actually it was not as easy as I guessed, but he tried it anyway.

Luego, después de columpiarse, le traje a su koala de peluche para ver si lo empujaba en el columpio y, efectivamente, Ian lo sentó y trató de columpiarlo, aunque no resulto ser tan fácil como imagine.


Another game that Ian enjoys is Thomas the Tank Engine. He makes “choo choo” noises while he is pushing his toy trains. When he finishes playing, he knock down the circuit and I have to reassemble it, which is something that I dislike. I prefer this simple train truck on a rustic rump.

Otro juego que Ian disfruta es Thomas the tank engine. A él le gusta hacer sonidos “chuu chuu” mientras los empuja y cuando termina derriba el circuito; lo cual no es muy divertido porque no me toma mucho tiempo armarlo de nuevo. Yo prefiero algo más sencillo como esta rampla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails